English Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ground Rules

2 posters

Go down

Ground Rules Empty Ground Rules

Post  John Hong Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:10 pm

Hello everyone. I'm excited to get this started, and I hope it will be as good of a success as it was last year. Note that you will have to re-register, as this is a new hosting website from the previous one.

1. Register with your Full Name as your username. ex: "John Hong". Nothing cutesy, please. Wink

2. It's likely Miller will be reading this, so be smart with what you post. Don't use "slang" and profanity and whatnot. This one was pretty obvious though, I think.

3. Please don't waste space with "ya i agree" replies. A general rule to follow is that if you are not contributing anything to the discussion or asking a question of something you're unsure about, just don't post it.

4. POST POST POST. The more you ask, the more you learn. Most of the interface is pretty straight forward, but if you have questions about ANYTHING than feel free to message me.

5. SPREAD THE WORD. Post a MySpace bulletin, stick the link in your Facebook status, or something.

- John

John Hong
Admin

https://english3.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Ground Rules Empty Re: Ground Rules

Post  AndyHurley Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:57 pm

i agree with number 3

AndyHurley
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down